Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of J C Road Bangalore branch of Yes Bank. The IFSC Code of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore Branch is YESB0001072 and MICR Code is 560532034 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of J C ROAD BANGALORE branch of YES BANK is PART GROUND FLOOR, MANISH TOWERS, UNIT NO. A1 AND A2, J.C ROAD, BANGALORE KARNATAKA 560002.. This branch is located on the Pincode 560002 in BANGALORE district of KARNATAKA state.
Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore IFSC : YESB0001072
|Branch Name||J C Road Bangalore|
YESB0001072 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Part Ground Floor, Manish Towers, Unit No. A1 And A2, J.c Road, Bangalore Karnataka 560002.|
|District||Bangalore (Click here for all the branches of Yes Bank in Bangalore District)|
Direction of YES BANK J C ROAD BANGALORE
IFSC code: YESB0001072 and MICR code: 560532034; Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore address : PART GROUND FLOOR, MANISH TOWERS, UNIT NO. A1 AND A2, J.C ROAD, BANGALORE KARNATAKA 560002., BANGALORE - KARNATAKA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: 18002000, Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch is YESB0001072.
Q: How and where can we use YESB0001072 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on J C Road Bangalore branch of Yes Bank using this YESB0001072 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch?
Answer: The contact number for Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch is 18002000
Q: What is the branch name for YESB0001072 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for YESB0001072 IFSC code is J C Road Bangalore.
Q: What is the branch code of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch?
Answer: The branch code of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch is 001072
Q: What is the MICR code of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch is 560532034. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch?
Answer: The full address of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch is Part Ground Floor, Manish Towers, Unit No. A1 And A2, J.c Road, Bangalore Karnataka 560002.
Q: What is the PIN code of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Yes Bank J C Road Bangalore branch is 560002.
All Banks In Bangalore
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- AMANATH CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- ANDHRA BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BELAGAVI SHREE BASAVESHWAR CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMIT
- CANARA BANK
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITY UNION BANK LIMITED
- CORPORATION BANK
- DEUSTCHE BANK
- FEDERAL BANK
- FINCARE SMALL FINANCE BANK
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- HDFC BANK
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- IDBI BANK
- IDFC BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LIMITED
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- LAXMI VILAS BANK
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RBL BANK LIMITED
- SARASWAT COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- SIR M VISVESVARAYA CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- SREE THYAGARAJA CO OP BANK LTD
- SRI RAMA CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- SYNDICATE BANK
- THE KARANATAKA STATE COOPERATIVE APEX BANK LIMITED
- THE MAHILA CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE NATIONAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE RAJAJINAGAR CO OP BANK LTD
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE SSK CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- TUMKUR GRAIN MERCHANTS COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
Yes Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Yes Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Yes Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Yes Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Yes Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Yes Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Yes Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.