Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Manjalpur Baroda branch of Yes Bank. The IFSC Code of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda Branch is YESB0000699 and MICR Code is 390532009 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of MANJALPUR BARODA branch of YES BANK is 1, PRAYOSHA SOCIETY, NEAR DEEP CHAMBER CROSSING, MANJALPUR, VADODARA, GUJARAT, PIN 390011. This branch is located on the Pincode 390011 in VADODARA district of GUJARAT state.
Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda IFSC : YESB0000699
|Branch Name||Manjalpur Baroda|
YESB0000699 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||1, Prayosha Society, Near Deep Chamber Crossing, Manjalpur, Vadodara, Gujarat, Pin 390011|
|District||Vadodara (Click here for all the branches of Yes Bank in Vadodara District)|
Direction of YES BANK MANJALPUR BARODA
IFSC code: YESB0000699 and MICR code: 390532009; Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda address : 1, PRAYOSHA SOCIETY, NEAR DEEP CHAMBER CROSSING, MANJALPUR, VADODARA, GUJARAT, PIN 390011, VADODARA - GUJARAT; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: 3349000, Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch is YESB0000699.
Q: How and where can we use YESB0000699 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Manjalpur Baroda branch of Yes Bank using this YESB0000699 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch?
Answer: The contact number for Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch is 3349000
Q: What is the branch name for YESB0000699 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for YESB0000699 IFSC code is Manjalpur Baroda.
Q: What is the branch code of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch?
Answer: The branch code of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch is 000699
Q: What is the MICR code of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch is 390532009. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch?
Answer: The full address of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch is 1, Prayosha Society, Near Deep Chamber Crossing, Manjalpur, Vadodara, Gujarat, Pin 390011
Q: What is the PIN code of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Yes Bank Manjalpur Baroda branch is 390011.
All Banks In Vadodara
- ABHYUDAYA CO OP BANK LTD
- ALAVI CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANDHAN BANK LIMITED
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BHARAT COOPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI LIMITED
- BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LIMITED
- CANARA BANK
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITIBANK NA
- CITY UNION BANK LTD
- CORPORATION BANK
- DBS BANK INDIA LIMITED
- DCB BANK LIMITED
- DENA BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DHANLAXMI BANK LTD
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- IDBI BANK LTD
- IDFC BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LTD
- KALUPUR COMMERCIAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- NKGSB CO OP BANK LTD
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PRAGATI SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- PRIME CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RBL BANK LIMITED
- SARASWAT COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- SHREE VARDHAMAN SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
- THE AHMEDABAD MERCANTILE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE BANK OF RAJASTHAN LTD
- THE BARODA CENTRAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE BARODA CITY CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE BARODA TRADERS CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE GUJARAT STATE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE GUJARAT STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO OP BANK LTD
- THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
- THE MAKARPURA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CO OPERATIVE BANK
- THE MEHSANA URBAN COOPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NV
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UMA CO OP BANK LTD
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Yes Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Yes Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Yes Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Yes Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Yes Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Yes Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Yes Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.