Yes Bank Dehgam IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Dehgam branch of Yes Bank. The IFSC Code of Yes Bank Dehgam Branch is YESB0000821 and MICR Code is 380532020 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of DEHGAM branch of YES BANK is GR FLR,JALARAM TIMBER,NARODA DEHGAM ROAD,DEHGAM,GANDHINAGAR,GUJARAT,382305. This branch is located on the Pincode 382305 in GANDHINAGAR district of GUJARAT state.
Yes Bank Dehgam IFSC : YESB0000821
YESB0000821 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Gr Flr,jalaram Timber,naroda Dehgam Road,dehgam,gandhinagar,gujarat,382305|
|District||Gandhinagar (Click here for all the branches of Yes Bank in Gandhinagar District)|
Direction of YES BANK DEHGAM
IFSC code: YESB0000821 and MICR code: 380532020; Yes Bank Dehgam address : GR FLR,JALARAM TIMBER,NARODA DEHGAM ROAD,DEHGAM,GANDHINAGAR,GUJARAT,382305, GANDHINAGAR - GUJARAT; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: 232719, Yes Bank Dehgam Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Yes Bank Dehgam branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Yes Bank Dehgam branch is YESB0000821.
Q: How and where can we use YESB0000821 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Dehgam branch of Yes Bank using this YESB0000821 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Yes Bank Dehgam branch?
Answer: The contact number for Yes Bank Dehgam branch is 232719
Q: What is the branch name for YESB0000821 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for YESB0000821 IFSC code is Dehgam.
Q: What is the branch code of Yes Bank Dehgam branch?
Answer: The branch code of Yes Bank Dehgam branch is 000821
Q: What is the MICR code of Yes Bank Dehgam branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Yes Bank Dehgam branch is 380532020. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Yes Bank Dehgam branch?
Answer: The full address of Yes Bank Dehgam branch is Gr Flr,jalaram Timber,naroda Dehgam Road,dehgam,gandhinagar,gujarat,382305
Q: What is the PIN code of Yes Bank Dehgam branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Yes Bank Dehgam branch is 382305.
All Banks In Gandhinagar
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CORPORATION BANK
- DENA BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK LTD
- IDFC BANK
- IDFC BANK LIMITED
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LTD
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LIMITED
- THE AHMEDABAD MERCANTILE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE GANDHINAGAR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- THE GUJARAT STATE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO OP BANK LTD
- THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
- THE MANSA NAGRIK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE MEHSANA URBAN COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE MEHSANA URBAN COOPERATIVE BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Yes Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Yes Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Yes Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Yes Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Yes Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Yes Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Yes Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.