Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Tagore Park Delhi branch of Yes Bank. The IFSC Code of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi Branch is YESB0000733 and MICR Code is 110532133 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of TAGORE PARK DELHI branch of YES BANK is GROUND FLOOR AND BASEMENT,PLOT NO O,SHOPPING CENTRE,TAGORE PARK,NEW DELHI,PIN 110009. This branch is located on the Pincode 110009 in NEW DELHI district of DELHI state.
Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi IFSC : YESB0000733
|Branch Name||Tagore Park Delhi|
YESB0000733 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Ground Floor And Basement,plot No O,shopping Centre,tagore Park,new Delhi,pin 110009|
|District||New Delhi (Click here for all the branches of Yes Bank in New Delhi District)|
Direction of YES BANK TAGORE PARK DELHI
IFSC code: YESB0000733 and MICR code: 110532133; Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi address : GROUND FLOOR AND BASEMENT,PLOT NO O,SHOPPING CENTRE,TAGORE PARK,NEW DELHI,PIN 110009, NEW DELHI - DELHI; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: 18002000, Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch is YESB0000733.
Q: How and where can we use YESB0000733 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Tagore Park Delhi branch of Yes Bank using this YESB0000733 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch?
Answer: The contact number for Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch is 18002000
Q: What is the branch name for YESB0000733 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for YESB0000733 IFSC code is Tagore Park Delhi.
Q: What is the branch code of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch?
Answer: The branch code of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch is 000733
Q: What is the MICR code of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch is 110532133. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch?
Answer: The full address of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch is Ground Floor And Basement,plot No O,shopping Centre,tagore Park,new Delhi,pin 110009
Q: What is the PIN code of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Yes Bank Tagore Park Delhi branch is 110009.
All Banks In New Delhi
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF AMERICA
- BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BANK OF TOKYO MITSUBISHI UFJ LTD
- BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LIMITED
- BNP PARIBAS
- CALYON BANK
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CHINATRUST COMMERCIAL BANK
- CITIBANK NA
- CITY UNION BANK LTD
- CORPORATION BANK
- DBS BANK LTD
- DCB BANK LIMITED
- DENA BANK
- DEUTSCHE BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DHANLAXMI BANK LTD
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDFC BANK
- IDFC BANK LIMITED
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- INDUSTRIAL BANK OF KOREA
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LTD
- JPMORGAN CHASE BANK NA
- KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- LAXMI VILAS BANK
- MIZUHO CORPORATE BANK LTD
- MUFG BANK LTD
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB AND MAHARSHTRA COOPERATIVE BANK
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RBL BANK LIMITED
- RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
- SHINHAN BANK
- SOCIETE GENERALE
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
- SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
- THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
- THE BANK OF RAJASTHAN LTD
- THE DELHI STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE KANGRA COOPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE KERALA STATE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NV
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- UTKARSH SMALL FINANCE BANK
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Yes Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Yes Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Yes Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Yes Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Yes Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Yes Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Yes Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.