Vijaya Bank S S I Noida IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of S S I Noida branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida Branch is VIJB0007132 and MICR Code is 110029023 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of S S I NOIDA branch of VIJAYA BANK is B/12, SECTOR 60, PRAYAG INDUSTRIES, GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR, NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR,UTTAR PRADESH. This branch is located on the Pincode 201301 in GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR district of UTTAR PRADESH state.
Vijaya Bank S S I Noida IFSC : VIJB0007132
|Branch Name||S S I Noida|
VIJB0007132 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||B/12, Sector 60, Prayag Industries, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar,uttar Pradesh|
|District||Gautam Buddh Nagar (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Gautam Buddh Nagar District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK S S I NOIDA
IFSC code: VIJB0007132 and MICR code: 110029023; Vijaya Bank S S I Noida address : B/12, SECTOR 60, PRAYAG INDUSTRIES, GAUTAM BUDDHA NAGAR, NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR,UTTAR PRADESH, GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR - UTTAR PRADESH; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank S S I Noida Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
- Vijaya Bank S S I Noida Gautam Buddh Nagar IFSC Code
- Vijaya Bank Gautam Buddh Nagar S S I Noida IFSC Code
- IFSC Code Vijaya Bank S S I Noida Gautam Buddh Nagar
- IFSC Code Vijaya Bank Gautam Buddh Nagar S S I Noida
- Vijaya Bank IFSC Code Gautam Buddh Nagar S S I Noida
- Vijaya Bank IFSC Code S S I Noida Gautam Buddh Nagar
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch is VIJB0007132.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0007132 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on S S I Noida branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0007132 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0007132 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0007132 IFSC code is S S I Noida.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch is 007132
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch is 110029023. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch is B/12, Sector 60, Prayag Industries, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar,uttar Pradesh
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank S S I Noida branch is 201301.
All Banks In Gautam Buddh Nagar
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANDHAN BANK LIMITED
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LIMITED
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITIBANK NA
- CORPORATION BANK
- DENA BANK
- DEUTSCHE BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DHANLAXMI BANK LTD
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- IDFC BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDUSIND BANK LTD
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- SHIVALIK MERCANTILE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF MYSORE
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
- SYNDICATE BANK
- THE BANK OF RAJASTHAN LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
- THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NV
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- UTKARSH SMALL FINANCE BANK
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK LTD
- ZILA SAHKARI BANK LTD GHAZIABAD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.