Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Ghodbundar Road branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road Branch is VIJB0005081 and MICR Code is 400029056 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of GHODBUNDAR ROAD branch of VIJAYA BANK is GROUND FLOOR, JANAID HEIGHTS, GHODBUNDAR ROAD, THANE, MAHARASHTRA. This branch is located on the Pincode 400607 in THANE district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road IFSC : VIJB0005081
|Branch Name||Ghodbundar Road|
VIJB0005081 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Ground Floor, Janaid Heights, Ghodbundar Road, Thane, Maharashtra|
|District||Thane (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Thane District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK GHODBUNDAR ROAD
IFSC code: VIJB0005081 and MICR code: 400029056; Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road address : GROUND FLOOR, JANAID HEIGHTS, GHODBUNDAR ROAD, THANE, MAHARASHTRA, THANE - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch is VIJB0005081.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0005081 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Ghodbundar Road branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0005081 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0005081 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0005081 IFSC code is Ghodbundar Road.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch is 005081
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch is 400029056. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch is Ground Floor, Janaid Heights, Ghodbundar Road, Thane, Maharashtra
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Ghodbundar Road branch is 400607.
All Banks In Thane
- ABHYUDAYA CO OP BANK LTD
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- AMBARNATH JAI HIND CO OP BANK LIMITED
- ANDHRA BANK
- APNA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- APNA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BASSEIN CATHOLIC CO OP BANK LTD
- BASSEIN CATHOLIC COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- BHARAT COOPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI LIMITED
- BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LIMITED
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITI BANK
- CITIBANK NA
- CITIZENCREDIT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- CITY UNION BANK LIMITED
- CITY UNION BANK LTD
- CORPORATION BANK
- DENA BANK
- DEOGIRI BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DHANLAXMI BANK LTD
- DMK JAOLI BANK
- DOMBIVLI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- G P PARSIK BANK
- GOPINATH PATIL PARSIK JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- GOPINATH PATIL PARSIK JANATA SAHAKARI BK LTD
- GS Mahanagar Co operative Bank Limited Mumbai
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- IDFC BANK
- IDFC BANK LIMITED
- IDFC FIRST BANK LTD
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- INDUSIND BANK LTD
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JALGAON JANATA SAHKARI BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANASEVA SAHAKARI BANK BORIVLI LTD
- JANASEVA SAHAKARI BANK LTD PUNE
- JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- KALLAPPANNA AWADE ICH JANATA S BANK
- KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOKAN MERCANTILE CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- MAHANAGAR CO OP BANK LTD
- MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK
- MAHESH SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- MUMBAI DISTRICT CENTRAL CO OP BANK LTD
- NAGPUR NAGRIK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- NAV JEEVAN CO OP BANK LTD
- NEW INDIA CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- NKGSB CO OP BANK LTD
- NKGSB COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PARSIK JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- PRAGATHI KRISHNA GRAMIN BANK
- PUNJAB AND MAHARASHTRA CO OP BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND MAHARSHTRA COOPERATIVE BANK
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RAJARAMBAPU SAHAKARI BANK
- SARASWAT COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF MYSORE
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
- SURYODAY SMALL FINANCE BANK
- SURYODAY SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LIMITED
- THANE BHARAT SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE ABHINAV SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- The Ajara Urban Co op Bank Ltd Ajara
- THE BHARAT CO OPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI LTD
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE GREATER BOMBAY CO OP BANK LTD
- THE HINDUSTHAN CO OP BANK LTD
- THE JALGAON PEOPLES CO OP BANK
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE KALYAN JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
- THE MUSLIM CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE NASIK MERCHANTS CO OP BANK LTD NASHIK
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE SAHEBRAO DESHMUKH CO OP BANK LTD
- THE SAHYADRI SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SATARA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE THANE BHARAT SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- THE THANE DISTRICT CENTRAL CO OP BANK LTD
- THE THANE DISTRICT CENTRAL COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITE
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE VISHWESHWAR SAHAKARI BANK LTD PUNE
- TIRUPATI URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VASAI JANATA SAHAKARI LTD
- VASAI VIKAS SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- VIJAYA BANK
- VIMA KAMGAR CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.