Vijaya Bank Akkalkot IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Akkalkot branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot Branch is VIJB0005050 and MICR Code is NOT AVAILABLE (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of AKKALKOT branch of VIJAYA BANK is P B NO 5, OPP:S T BUS STAND, AKKALKOT, SOLAPUR, MAHARASTRA. This branch is located on the Pincode 413216 in SOLAPUR district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Vijaya Bank Akkalkot IFSC : VIJB0005050
VIJB0005050 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|MICR Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||P B No 5, Opp:s T Bus Stand, Akkalkot, Solapur, Maharastra|
|District||Solapur (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Solapur District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK AKKALKOT
IFSC code: VIJB0005050 and MICR code: NOT AVAILABLE; Vijaya Bank Akkalkot address : P B NO 5, OPP:S T BUS STAND, AKKALKOT, SOLAPUR, MAHARASTRA, SOLAPUR - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank Akkalkot Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch is VIJB0005050.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0005050 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Akkalkot branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0005050 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0005050 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0005050 IFSC code is Akkalkot.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch is 005050
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch is NOT AVAILABLE. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch is P B No 5, Opp:s T Bus Stand, Akkalkot, Solapur, Maharastra
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Akkalkot branch is 413216.
All Banks In Solapur
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CORPORATION BANK
- DCB BANK LIMITED
- DENA BANK
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- INDUSIND BANK LTD
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- KALLAPPANNA AWADE ICH JANATA S BANK
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- MAHARASHTRA STATE COOPERATIVE BANK
- NAGAR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PANDHARPUR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- SAMARTH SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- SOLAPUR DISTRICT CENTRAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- SOLAPUR JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- SOLAPUR JANATA SAHKARI BANK LTD SOLAPUR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF MYSORE
- SYNDICATE BANK
- THE BARAMATI SAHAKARI BANK
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE KARAD URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- THE LAXMI CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE MUSLIM CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE VISHWESHWAR SAHAKARI BANK LTD PUNE
- UCO BANK
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- VIKAS SAHAKARI BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.