Vijaya Bank Satara IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Satara branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Satara Branch is VIJB0005090 and MICR Code is 415029001 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of SATARA branch of VIJAYA BANK is SRI SAHYADRI BHAGWAN, 313/B, PLOT NO.1, NEW RADHIKA ROAD, SATARA, MAHARASHTRA. This branch is located on the Pincode 415002 in SATARA district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Vijaya Bank Satara IFSC : VIJB0005090
VIJB0005090 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Sri Sahyadri Bhagwan, 313/b, Plot No.1, New Radhika Road, Satara, Maharashtra|
|District||Satara (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Satara District)|
|Contact Number||0216 2231484|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK SATARA
IFSC code: VIJB0005090 and MICR code: 415029001; Vijaya Bank Satara address : SRI SAHYADRI BHAGWAN, 313/B, PLOT NO.1, NEW RADHIKA ROAD, SATARA, MAHARASHTRA, SATARA - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: 0216 2231484, Vijaya Bank Satara Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Satara branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Satara branch is VIJB0005090.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0005090 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Satara branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0005090 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Satara branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Satara branch is 0216 2231484
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0005090 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0005090 IFSC code is Satara.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Satara branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Satara branch is 005090
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Satara branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Satara branch is 415029001. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Satara branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Satara branch is Sri Sahyadri Bhagwan, 313/b, Plot No.1, New Radhika Road, Satara, Maharashtra
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Satara branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Satara branch is 415002.
All Banks In Satara
- ADARNIYA P D PATILSAHEB SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- APNA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CORPORATION BANK
- DENA BANK
- DMK JAOLI BANK
- DOMBIVLI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- INDUSIND BANK LTD
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JANASEVA SAHAKARI BANK LTD PUNE
- JANATA URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- KALLAPPANNA AWADE ICH JANATA S BANK
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PANDHARPUR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RAJARAMBAPU SAHAKARI BANK
- SAHEBRAO DESHMUKH COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- SATARA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO OP BANK LTD
- SHIVDAULAT SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- SYNDICATE BANK
- THE BARAMATI SAHAKARI BANK
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE KALYAN JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE KARAD URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- THE KARAD URBAN COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE KOLHAPUR URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE SADHANA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE SAHEBRAO DESHMUKH CO OP BANK LTD
- THE SAHYADRI SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SATARA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SATARA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE VISHWESHWAR SAHAKARI BANK LTD PUNE
- THE WAI URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.