Vijaya Bank Sangli IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Sangli branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Sangli Branch is VIJB0005041 and MICR Code is NOT AVAILABLE (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of SANGLI branch of VIJAYA BANK is P B NO 188, SUSHILA NIWAS, MARUTI ROAD, SANGLI, MAHARASTRA. This branch is located on the Pincode 416416 in SANGLI district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Vijaya Bank Sangli IFSC : VIJB0005041
VIJB0005041 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|MICR Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||P B No 188, Sushila Niwas, Maruti Road, Sangli, Maharastra|
|District||Sangli (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Sangli District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK SANGLI
IFSC code: VIJB0005041 and MICR code: NOT AVAILABLE; Vijaya Bank Sangli address : P B NO 188, SUSHILA NIWAS, MARUTI ROAD, SANGLI, MAHARASTRA, SANGLI - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank Sangli Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch is VIJB0005041.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0005041 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Sangli branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0005041 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Sangli branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0005041 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0005041 IFSC code is Sangli.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch is 005041
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch is NOT AVAILABLE. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch is P B No 188, Sushila Niwas, Maruti Road, Sangli, Maharastra
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Sangli branch is 416416.
All Banks In Sangli
- ANDHRA BANK
- APNA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CORPORATION BANK
- DCB BANK LIMITED
- DENA BANK
- DOMBIVLI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- G P PARSIK BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- HUTATMA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDUSIND BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LTD
- JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- KALLAPPANNA AWADE ICH JANATA S BANK
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RAJARAMBAPU SAHAKARI BANK
- SHRI VEERSHAIV CO OP BANK LTD
- SHRI VEERSHIV CO OP BANK LTD
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
- THE ASHTA PEOPLES CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE KARAD URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE SANGLI DISTRICT CENTRAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE VISHWESHWAR SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- THE WAI URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.