Vijaya Bank Chiplun IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Chiplun branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Chiplun Branch is VIJB0005110 and MICR Code is 415029201 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of CHIPLUN branch of VIJAYA BANK is CHIPLUN KARAD ROAD, CHIPLUN, RATNAGIRI, MAHARASTRA. This branch is located on the Pincode 415605 in RATNAGIRI district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Vijaya Bank Chiplun IFSC : VIJB0005110
VIJB0005110 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Chiplun Karad Road, Chiplun, Ratnagiri, Maharastra|
|District||Ratnagiri (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Ratnagiri District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK CHIPLUN
IFSC code: VIJB0005110 and MICR code: 415029201; Vijaya Bank Chiplun address : CHIPLUN KARAD ROAD, CHIPLUN, RATNAGIRI, MAHARASTRA, RATNAGIRI - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank Chiplun Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch is VIJB0005110.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0005110 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Chiplun branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0005110 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0005110 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0005110 IFSC code is Chiplun.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch is 005110
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch is 415029201. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch is Chiplun Karad Road, Chiplun, Ratnagiri, Maharastra
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Chiplun branch is 415605.
All Banks In Ratnagiri
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- APNA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- APNA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CORPORATION BANK
- DENA BANK
- DOMBIVLI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD PUNE
- KALLAPPANNA AWADE ICH JANATA S BANK
- KOKAN MERCANTILE CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- NKGSB CO OP BANK LTD
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB AND MAHARASHTRA CO OP BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RAJAPUR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- RATNAGIRI DISTRICT CENTRAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
- THE CHIPLUN URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE KARAD URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- THE KOLHAPUR URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.