Vijaya Bank Savda IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Savda branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Savda Branch is VIJB0005140 and MICR Code is NOT AVAILABLE (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of SAVDA branch of VIJAYA BANK is CTS NO 1631, NEAR MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OFFICE SAVDA, TAL RAVER, JALGAON, MAHARASHTRA. This branch is located on the Pincode 425508 in JALGAON district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Vijaya Bank Savda IFSC : VIJB0005140
VIJB0005140 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|MICR Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Cts No 1631, Near Municipal Council Office Savda, Tal Raver, Jalgaon, Maharashtra|
|District||Jalgaon (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Jalgaon District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK SAVDA
IFSC code: VIJB0005140 and MICR code: NOT AVAILABLE; Vijaya Bank Savda address : CTS NO 1631, NEAR MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OFFICE SAVDA, TAL RAVER, JALGAON, MAHARASHTRA, JALGAON - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank Savda Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Savda branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Savda branch is VIJB0005140.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0005140 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Savda branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0005140 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Savda branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Savda branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0005140 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0005140 IFSC code is Savda.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Savda branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Savda branch is 005140
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Savda branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Savda branch is NOT AVAILABLE. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Savda branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Savda branch is Cts No 1631, Near Municipal Council Office Savda, Tal Raver, Jalgaon, Maharashtra
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Savda branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Savda branch is 425508.
All Banks In Jalgaon
- AKOLA JANATA COMMERCIAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CORPORATION BANK
- DENA BANK
- DEOGIRI BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DOMBIVLI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JALGAON JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- JALGAON JANATA SAHKARI BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK
- MAHARASHTRA STATE COOPERATIVE BANK
- OMPRAKASH DEORA PEOPLES CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- SYNDICATE BANK
- THE AKOLA URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE HASTI CO OPERATIVE BANK
- THE JALGAON PEOPELS COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE JALGAON PEOPLES CO OP BANK
- THE NASIK MERCHANTS CO OP BANK LTD NASHIK
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- UTKARSH SMALL FINANCE BANK
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.