Vijaya Bank Aurangabad IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Aurangabad branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad Branch is VIJB0005039 and MICR Code is 431029003 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of AURANGABAD branch of VIJAYA BANK is P B NO 16, IMA BLDG, ADALAT ROAD, NEAR SHANI MANDIR, AURANGABAD, MAHARASTRA. This branch is located on the Pincode 431001 in AURANGABAD district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Vijaya Bank Aurangabad IFSC : VIJB0005039
VIJB0005039 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||P B No 16, Ima Bldg, Adalat Road, Near Shani Mandir, Aurangabad, Maharastra|
|District||Aurangabad (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Aurangabad District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK AURANGABAD
IFSC code: VIJB0005039 and MICR code: 431029003; Vijaya Bank Aurangabad address : P B NO 16, IMA BLDG, ADALAT ROAD, NEAR SHANI MANDIR, AURANGABAD, MAHARASTRA, AURANGABAD - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank Aurangabad Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch is VIJB0005039.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0005039 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Aurangabad branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0005039 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0005039 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0005039 IFSC code is Aurangabad.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch is 005039
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch is 431029003. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch is P B No 16, Ima Bldg, Adalat Road, Near Shani Mandir, Aurangabad, Maharastra
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Aurangabad branch is 431001.
All Banks In Aurangabad
- ABHYUDAYA CO OP BANK LTD
- AHMEDNAGAR MERCHANTS CO OP BANK LTD
- AHMEDNAGAR SHAHAR SAHAKARI BANK MARYADIT
- AKOLA JANATA COMMERCIAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITIBANK NA
- CITY UNION BANK LTD
- CORPORATION BANK
- DCB BANK LIMITED
- DENA BANK
- DEOGIRI BANK
- DEOGIRI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LTD AURANGABAD
- DEUTSCHE BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DOMBIVLI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JALGAON JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- JALGAON JANATA SAHKARI BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD PUNE
- KALLAPPANNA AWADE ICH JANATA S BANK
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- LOKVIKAS NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- MAHANAGAR CO OP BANK LTD
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- MAHARASHTRA STATE CO OPERATIVE BANK
- NAGAR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- NKGSB CO OP BANK LTD
- NKGSB COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- OMPRAKASH DEORA PEOPLES CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PANDHARPUR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- PUNJAB AND MAHARASHTRA CO OP BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- SHRI CHHATRAPATI RAJARSHI SHAHU URBAN CO OP BANK L
- SHRI CHHATRAPATI RAJASHRI SHAHU URBAN COOPERATIVE
- SIDDHESHWAR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK MYDT SILLOD
- SOLAPUR JANATA SAHKARI BANK LTD SOLAPUR
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- SUNDARLAL SAWJI URBAN CO OP BANK
- SYNDICATE BANK
- THE AJANTHA URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE AKOLA URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE BHAGYALAKSHMI MAHILA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE JALGAON PEOPLES CO OP BANK
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE NANDED MERCHANTS CO OP BANK LTD
- THE NASIK MERCHANTS CO OP BANK LTD NASHIK
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE SHANKAR NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE YAVATMAL URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- TULJABHAVANI URBAN MULTISTATE CO OP CREDIT SOCIETY
- UCO BANK
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VAISHYA NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- VASAI VIKAS SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.