Vijaya Bank Akola IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Akola branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Akola Branch is VIJB0005087 and MICR Code is 444029001 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of AKOLA branch of VIJAYA BANK is UMARI ROAD, JATHAR PETH, AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA. This branch is located on the Pincode 444002 in AHMEDNAGAR district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Vijaya Bank Akola IFSC : VIJB0005087
VIJB0005087 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Umari Road, Jathar Peth, Akola, Maharashtra|
|District||Ahmednagar (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Ahmednagar District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK AKOLA
IFSC code: VIJB0005087 and MICR code: 444029001; Vijaya Bank Akola address : UMARI ROAD, JATHAR PETH, AKOLA, MAHARASHTRA, AHMEDNAGAR - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank Akola Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Akola branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Akola branch is VIJB0005087.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0005087 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Akola branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0005087 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Akola branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Akola branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0005087 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0005087 IFSC code is Akola.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Akola branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Akola branch is 005087
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Akola branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Akola branch is 444029001. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Akola branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Akola branch is Umari Road, Jathar Peth, Akola, Maharashtra
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Akola branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Akola branch is 444002.
All Banks In Ahmednagar
- ABHYUDAYA CO OP BANK LTD
- AHMEDNAGAR SHAHAR SAHAKARI BANK MARYADIT
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- AMBAJOGAI PEOPLES CO OP BANK LTD
- ANDHRA BANK
- ANNASAHEB MAGAR SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- ASHOK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BASSEIN CATHOLIC COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- BHARAT COOPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI LIMITED
- BHINGAR URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CORPORATION BANK
- DCB BANK LIMITED
- DENA BANK
- DEOGIRI BANK
- DOMBIVLI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- KALLAPPANNA AWADE ICH JANATA S BANK
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- MAHANAGAR CO OP BANK LTD
- MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK
- NAGAR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- POORNAWADI NAGRIK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- PRAVARA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- SHRI CHHATRAPATI RAJARSHI SHAHU URBAN CO OP BANK L
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- SYNDICATE BANK
- THE AMBIKA MAHILA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE BARAMATI SAHAKARI BANK
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE LATUR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE MUSLIM CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE NASIK MERCHANTS CO OP BANK LTD NASHIK
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE YAVATMAL URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.