Vijaya Bank Santhepet IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Santhepet branch of Vijaya Bank. The IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Santhepet Branch is VIJB0001191 and MICR Code is 570029002 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of SANTHEPET branch of VIJAYA BANK is P B NO 31, DEVARAJ URS ROAD, SANTHEPET, MYSORE, KARNATAKA. This branch is located on the Pincode 570001 in MYSORE district of KARNATAKA state.
Vijaya Bank Santhepet IFSC : VIJB0001191
VIJB0001191 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||P B No 31, Devaraj Urs Road, Santhepet, Mysore, Karnataka|
|District||Mysore (Click here for all the branches of Vijaya Bank in Mysore District)|
|Contact Number||NOT AVAILABLE|
Direction of VIJAYA BANK SANTHEPET
IFSC code: VIJB0001191 and MICR code: 570029002; Vijaya Bank Santhepet address : P B NO 31, DEVARAJ URS ROAD, SANTHEPET, MYSORE, KARNATAKA, MYSORE - KARNATAKA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: NOT AVAILABLE, Vijaya Bank Santhepet Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch is VIJB0001191.
Q: How and where can we use VIJB0001191 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Santhepet branch of Vijaya Bank using this VIJB0001191 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch?
Answer: The contact number for Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch is NOT AVAILABLE
Q: What is the branch name for VIJB0001191 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for VIJB0001191 IFSC code is Santhepet.
Q: What is the branch code of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch?
Answer: The branch code of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch is 001191
Q: What is the MICR code of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch is 570029002. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch?
Answer: The full address of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch is P B No 31, Devaraj Urs Road, Santhepet, Mysore, Karnataka
Q: What is the PIN code of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Vijaya Bank Santhepet branch is 570001.
All Banks In Mysore
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LIMITED
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITY UNION BANK LTD
- CORPORATION BANK
- DENA BANK
- DHANLAXMI BANK LTD
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- ESAF SMALL FINANCE BANK
- ESAF SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- IDBI BANK LTD
- IDFC BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- NAVANAGARA URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- SARASWAT COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF MYSORE
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LIMITED
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE KARNATAKA STATE APEX COOP BANK LTD
- THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
- THE MYSORE MERCHANTS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE NATIONAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- TUMKUR GRAIN MERCHANTS COOPERATIVE BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Vijaya Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Vijaya Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Vijaya Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Vijaya Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Vijaya Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Vijaya Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Vijaya Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.