Hdfc Bank Chandwad IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Chandwad branch of Hdfc Bank. The IFSC Code of Hdfc Bank Chandwad Branch is HDFC0004127 and MICR Code is 423240503 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of CHANDWAD branch of HDFC BANK is HDFC BANK LTD CHANDWAD NASHIK DISTRICT MAHARASHTRA CHANDWAD MAHARASHTRA423101. This branch is located on the Pincode 423101 in NASHIK district of MAHARASHTRA state.
Hdfc Bank Chandwad IFSC : HDFC0004127
HDFC0004127 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Hdfc Bank Ltd Chandwad Nashik District Maharashtra Chandwad Maharashtra423101|
|District||Nashik (Click here for all the branches of Hdfc Bank in Nashik District)|
Direction of HDFC BANK CHANDWAD
IFSC code: HDFC0004127 and MICR code: 423240503; Hdfc Bank Chandwad address : HDFC BANK LTD CHANDWAD NASHIK DISTRICT MAHARASHTRA CHANDWAD MAHARASHTRA423101, NASHIK - MAHARASHTRA; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: 61606161, Hdfc Bank Chandwad Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch is HDFC0004127.
Q: How and where can we use HDFC0004127 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Chandwad branch of Hdfc Bank using this HDFC0004127 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch?
Answer: The contact number for Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch is 61606161
Q: What is the branch name for HDFC0004127 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for HDFC0004127 IFSC code is Chandwad.
Q: What is the branch code of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch?
Answer: The branch code of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch is 004127
Q: What is the MICR code of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch is 423240503. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch?
Answer: The full address of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch is Hdfc Bank Ltd Chandwad Nashik District Maharashtra Chandwad Maharashtra423101
Q: What is the PIN code of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Hdfc Bank Chandwad branch is 423101.
All Banks In Nashik
- ABHYUDAYA CO OP BANK LTD
- AHMEDNAGAR SHAHAR SAHAKARI BANK MARYADIT
- AKOLA JANATA COMMERCIAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- APNA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BASSEIN CATHOLIC CO OP BANK LTD
- BASSEIN CATHOLIC COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITIBANK NA
- CITIZEN CREDIT COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- CITY UNION BANK LTD
- CORPORATION BANK
- DBS BANK LTD
- DENA BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DOMBIVLI NAGARI SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- G P PARSIK BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- IDFC BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JALGAON JANATA SAHKARI BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANASEVA SAHAKARI BANK LTD PUNE
- JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- KALLAPPANNA AWADE ICH JANATA S BANK
- KALYAN JANATA SAHAKARI BANK
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- MAHANAGAR CO OP BANK LTD
- MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK
- MAHARASHTRA STATE COOPERATIVE BANK
- NAGAR URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- NKGSB CO OP BANK LTD
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PARSIK JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND MAHARASHTRA CO OP BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RAJLAXMI URBAN CO OP BANK LTD
- SOLAPUR JANATA SAHKARI BANK LTD SOLAPUR
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
- THE AKOLA URBAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE BARAMATI SAHAKARI BANK
- THE BHARAT CO OPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI LTD
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE HASTI CO OPERATIVE BANK
- THE JALGAON PEOPLES CO OP BANK
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE KALYAN JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
- THE MUSLIM CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE NASHIK DISTRICT CENTRAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE NASIK MERCHANTS CO OP BANK LTD NASHIK
- THE NASIK ROAD DEOLALI VYAPARI SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NV
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- VISHWAS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Hdfc Bank IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Hdfc Bank uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Hdfc Bank
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Hdfc Bank via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Hdfc Bank provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Hdfc Bank involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Hdfc Bank or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.