Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Kadodara branch of Hdfc Bank Ltd. The IFSC Code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara Branch is HDFC0003127 and MICR Code is 395240023 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of KADODARA branch of HDFC BANK LTD is SHOP NO 1 2, SATKAR COMPLEX, KADODARA SURAT RD, KADODARA, SURAT, GUJARAT. This branch is located on the Pincode 394327 in SURAT district of GUJARAT state.
Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara IFSC : HDFC0003127
|Bank||Hdfc Bank Ltd|
HDFC0003127 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Shop No 1 2, Satkar Complex, Kadodara Surat Rd, Kadodara, Surat, Gujarat|
|District||Surat (Click here for all the branches of Hdfc Bank Ltd in Surat District)|
|Contact Number||1800 22 4060|
Direction of HDFC BANK LTD KADODARA
IFSC code: HDFC0003127 and MICR code: 395240023; Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara address : SHOP NO 1 2, SATKAR COMPLEX, KADODARA SURAT RD, KADODARA, SURAT, GUJARAT, SURAT - GUJARAT; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: 1800 22 4060, Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch is HDFC0003127.
Q: How and where can we use HDFC0003127 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Kadodara branch of Hdfc Bank Ltd using this HDFC0003127 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch?
Answer: The contact number for Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch is 1800 22 4060
Q: What is the branch name for HDFC0003127 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for HDFC0003127 IFSC code is Kadodara.
Q: What is the branch code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch?
Answer: The branch code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch is 003127
Q: What is the MICR code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch is 395240023. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch?
Answer: The full address of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch is Shop No 1 2, Satkar Complex, Kadodara Surat Rd, Kadodara, Surat, Gujarat
Q: What is the PIN code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Kadodara branch is 394327.
All Banks In Surat
- AHMEDABAD MERCANTILE COOPERATIVE BANK
- AKHAND ANAND CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- ASSOCIATE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BHARAT COOPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI LIMITED
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITIBANK NA
- CITY UNION BANK LIMITED
- CITY UNION BANK LTD
- CORPORATION BANK
- DBS BANK LTD
- DCB BANK LIMITED
- DENA BANK
- DEUSTCHE BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DHANLAXMI BANK LTD
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- IDBI BANK LTD
- IDFC BANK
- IDFC BANK LIMITED
- IDFC First Bank Ltd
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LTD
- KAPOL CO OP BANK
- KARNATAKA BANK LIMITED
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- NEW INDIA CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- NKGSB CO OP BANK LTD
- NUTAN NAGARIK SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PRIME CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- PRIME COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- PUNJAB AND MAHARASHTRA CO OP BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND MAHARSHTRA COOPERATIVE BANK
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RBL BANK LIMITED
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
- SURAT NATIONAL CO OPERATIVE BANK
- SURAT PEOPLES COOP BANK LTD
- SUTEX COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
- THE BANK OF RAJASTHAN LTD
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE FINANCIAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE GUJARAT STATE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO OP BANK LTD
- THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
- THE MEHSANA URBAN COOPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE NASIK MERCHANTS CO OP BANK LTD NASHIK
- THE PANCHSHEEL MERCANTILE CO OP BANK LTD
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NV
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SARVODAYA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SURAT DISTRICT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SURAT DISTRICT COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE SURAT MERCANTILE CO OP BANK LTD
- THE SURAT PEOPLES CO OP BANK LTD
- THE SURATH PEOPLES COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE SUTEX CO OP BANK LTD
- THE TEXCO CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE VARACHHA CO OP BANK LTD
- THE VARACHHA COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE ZOROASTRIAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Hdfc Bank Ltd IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Hdfc Bank Ltd uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Hdfc Bank Ltd
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Hdfc Bank Ltd via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Hdfc Bank Ltd provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Hdfc Bank Ltd involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Hdfc Bank Ltd or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.