Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol IFSC Code, MICR code & Branch Details
In this page you get all information of Bol branch of Hdfc Bank Ltd. The IFSC Code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol Branch is HDFC0003512 and MICR Code is 380240059 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions). The address of BOL branch of HDFC BANK LTD is GROUND FLOOR, SHOP NO. 6/7, BEST CHOICE COMPLEX, AT PO BOL, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT. This branch is located on the Pincode 382110 in AHMEDABAD district of GUJARAT state.
Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol IFSC : HDFC0003512
|Bank||Hdfc Bank Ltd|
HDFC0003512 (used for RTGS,IMPS and NEFT transactions)
|Swift Code||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Address||Ground Floor, Shop No. 6/7, Best Choice Complex, At Po Bol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|District||Ahmedabad (Click here for all the branches of Hdfc Bank Ltd in Ahmedabad District)|
|Contact Number||1800 22 4060|
Direction of HDFC BANK LTD BOL
IFSC code: HDFC0003512 and MICR code: 380240059; Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol address : GROUND FLOOR, SHOP NO. 6/7, BEST CHOICE COMPLEX, AT PO BOL, AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT, AHMEDABAD - GUJARAT; Branch code is NA, Contact Number: 1800 22 4060, Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol Timings: Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday - 10 AM to 4 PM(Except 2nd and 4th Saturday).
People Also search for this Branch Page:
Q: What is the IFSC Code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch?
Answer: The IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch is HDFC0003512.
Q: How and where can we use HDFC0003512 IFSC Code?
Answer: We can transfer money or receive money in his account on Bol branch of Hdfc Bank Ltd using this HDFC0003512 IFSC Code.
Q: What is the contact number of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch?
Answer: The contact number for Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch is 1800 22 4060
Q: What is the branch name for HDFC0003512 IFSC code?
Answer: The branch name for HDFC0003512 IFSC code is Bol.
Q: What is the branch code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch?
Answer: The branch code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch is 003512
Q: What is the MICR code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch?
Answer: The MICR code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch is 380240059. It is used to make the process easy of cheques clearance, documents, and other processes within the bank itself.
Q: What is the full address of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch?
Answer: The full address of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch is Ground Floor, Shop No. 6/7, Best Choice Complex, At Po Bol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Q: What is the PIN code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch?
Answer: The PIN code of Hdfc Bank Ltd Bol branch is 382110.
All Banks In Ahmedabad
- ABHYUDAYA CO OP BANK LTD
- ADARSH CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- AHMEDABAD MERCANTILE COOPERATIVE BANK
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ANDHRA BANK
- AU SMALL FINANCE BANK
- AXIS BANK
- BANDHAN BANK
- BANDHAN BANK LIMITED
- BANK OF BARODA
- BANK OF INDIA
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
- BAVLA NAGRIK SAHKARI BANK LTD
- BHARAT COOPERATIVE BANK MUMBAI LIMITED
- BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LIMITED
- BNP PARIBAS
- CALYON BANK
- CANARA BANK
- CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK LTD
- CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- CITIBANK NA
- CITY UNION BANK LTD
- CORPORATION BANK
- DBS BANK INDIA LIMITED
- DENA BANK
- DENA GUJARAT GRAMIN BANK
- DEUTSCHE BANK
- DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK LIMITED
- DHANLAXMI BANK LTD
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK
- FEDERAL BANK
- FINO PAYMENTS BANK
- GUJARAT AMBUJA CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- HDFC BANK
- HDFC BANK LTD
- ICICI BANK LIMITED
- ICICI BANK LTD
- IDBI BANK
- IDBI BANK LTD
- IDFC BANK
- IDFC BANK LIMITED
- IDFC First Bank Ltd
- INDIAN BANK
- INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
- INDUSIND BANK
- ING VYSYA BANK LTD
- JANA SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- KALUPUR COMMERCIAL COOPERATIVE BANK
- KANKARIA MANINAGAR NAGRIK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- KARNATAKA BANK LTD
- KARUR VYSYA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
- KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED
- MANINAGAR CO OP BANK LTD
- MIZUHO BANK LTD
- NIDHI CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- NKGSB CO OP BANK LTD
- NKGSB COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- NUTAN NAGARIK SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- NUTAN NAGARIK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
- PRIME CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
- RBI PAD AHMEDABAD
- RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
- SARVODAYA COMMERCIAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- SHINHAN BANK
- SHREE KADI NAGARIK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- SHRI MAHILA SEWA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- SHRI VINAYAK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK
- STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR
- STATE BANK OF INDIA
- STATE BANK OF PATIALA
- STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE
- SURYODAY SMALL FINANCE BANK
- SYNDICATE BANK
- TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
- TEXTILE TRADERS CO OPERATIVE BANK
- THE AHMEDABAD DISTRICT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE AHMEDABAD MERCANTILE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE BANK OF RAJASTHAN LTD
- THE BAPUNAGAR MAHILA CO OP BANK
- THE BHAGYODAYA CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE BHUJ MERCANTILE CO OP BANK LTD
- THE COSMOS CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
- THE GANDHINAGAR NAGARIK CO OP BANK LTD
- THE GUJARAT MERCANTILE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE GUJARAT STATE CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE GUJARAT STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE JAIN SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
- THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO OP BANK LTD
- THE KUKARWADA NAGARIK SAHAKRI BANK LTD
- THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
- THE MANSA NAGRIK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE MEHSANA NAGRIK SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE MEHSANA URBAN COOPERATIVE BANK
- THE MEHSANA URBAN COOPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE NARODA NAGARIK CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE NAVNIRMAN CO OPERATIVE BANK
- THE NAVNIRMAN CO OPERATIVE BANK LIMITED
- THE RATNAKAR BANK LTD
- THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND NV
- THE SARANGPUR CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SARASWAT CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SHAMRAO VITHAL CO OPERATIVE BANK LTD
- THE SOCIAL CO OP BANK LTD
- THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- THE VARACHHA CO OP BANK LTD
- The Vijay Co Operative Bank Limited
- TJSB SAHAKARI BANK LTD
- UCO BANK
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK
- UNION BANK OF INDIA
- UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- VIJAYA BANK
- YES BANK
- YES BANK LTD
Hdfc Bank Ltd IFSC (INDIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM CODE) Code, MICR Code & SWIFT Code
Hdfc Bank Ltd uses IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), MICR and SWIFT codes to offer its consumers and businessmen with varied money transfer options which are fast, secure and economic. These unique codes (IFSC. MICR and SWIFT Codes) are used to identify unique information, like name of the bank and location of the respective branch.
How to Find IFSC Codes, MICR Codes and SWIFT Codes for Hdfc Bank Ltd
It’s easy and quick to locate the IFSC code, MICR code and SWIFT code of Hdfc Bank Ltd via consulting the cheque book provided by the bank or going online.
How do we transfer money using BANK NAME NEFT, RTGS & IMPS Services?
The Hdfc Bank Ltd provides convenience of its customers by allowing money transfer vis NEFT and RTGS. Both the electronic currency transfer processes are hassle-free and use IFSC codes to quickly and securely transfer money from one account to another.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT):
Operation at Hdfc Bank Ltd involve several batches NEFT transaction which are carried out throughout the day. As bank name has joined the NEFT network it has made convenient and safe for its customers to make monetary transfers and payments to other accounts in banks.
In terms of the sender, the bank and respective branch's IFSC code must be provided, along with the account number, type of account and so on. In the absence of any of these details, it is not possible to make a NEFT transfer with Hdfc Bank Ltd or any bank taking part in this scheme.
Timings and Fees:
The structure of charges that can be levied on the customer for NEFT is given below:
- a) Inward transactions at destination bank branches (for credit to beneficiary accounts)
– Free, no charges to be levied on beneficiaries
- b) Outward transactions at originating bank branches – charges applicable for the remitter
- For transactions up to ₹ 10,000: not exceeding ₹ 2.50 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 10,000 up to ₹ 1 lakh: not exceeding ₹ 5 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 1 lakh and up to ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 15 (+ Applicable GST)
- For transactions above ₹ 2 lakhs: not exceeding ₹ 25 (+ Applicable GST)
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS):
- a) Inward transactions – Free, no charge to be levied.
- b) Outward transactions – ₹2,00,000/- to 5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹30/-;
Above ₹5,00,000/-: not exceeding ₹55/-.